If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Saturday 5 May 2012

My FHM Top 10

Well done to all the girls who made it on FHM's Top 10, personally however I feel FHM got their rankings wrong this year and missed out a couple of totty's who deserved to be ranked higher then others. If it was up to me my top 10 would be as follows; 

10. Amanda Seyfried



9. Amber Heard

8. Blake Lively
7. Caggie Dunlop


6. Millie Mackintosh

5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


4. Candice Swanepoel


3. Nina Dobrev


2. Mila Kunis


1. Angelina Jolie


4 comments:

  1. My jaw literally dropped upon seeing that pic of Angelina.

    Her face makes mine look like it was run over with a cheese grater. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember that these women are photoshopped to make them appear as if they have no imperfections on their skin. They are edited to make them look flawless.

      Delete
  2. Ahahaha samee I am always like this when I see pretty people especially when I watch Victoria Secret my face just literally falls and I feel like the reincarnation of Medusa in comparison. Still photoshopped or not they are hott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ This. I wasn't exactly talking about comparing their skin to mine, my skin is great and always has been :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...