If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 2 March 2015

Handbag of the Day - Beige Dior Mini


I have my Louis Vuitton's, my Michael Kors, My Gucci and my Longchamp. I was in desperate need of some Dior it's been missing from my life. So when I received this beauty for my 21st Birthday I was over the moon! This is the Christian Dior Mini in Beige I absolutely love this. It may look small but I can assure you it can carry all your daily essentials. A compact Mary Poppins bags is definitely what I need. No more looking like I'm trekking it up Mount Everest with my oversized bags. Although oversized is considered chic, I'm all about simplicity. 

Don't forget to +1 and follow me :)

also check out my instagram https://instagram.com/moetandmacaroons/ #followforfollow

5 comments:

  1. It is so cute, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dear! I follow you
    Would you like to follow me back?

    www.guzelvekulturlu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've created a post that is absolutely unique. I've provided some useful tips in exchange for your attention. Our writing Assignment Help ensures that you achieve the maximum possible grade in college. Our Native Experts are constantly accessible to provide you with a 100 percent satisfactory answer to your task.




    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Thank you for sharing. visit here coal city university cut off mark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...