If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 10 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

After watching MissGlamorazzi's latest video I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon by doing this tag. I wasn't tagged to do this but watevs that wasn't exactly going to stop me as this is just for fun and I just love the concept.

Questions:
  
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

I'm not sure whether this question is talking about value or talking about how much was spent. As the question didn't specify, I guess I'm bending around the rules, so I'm going to go with how much was spent. Therefore my answer to "What is your most inexpensive  beauty item" is my YSL Touche Eclat complexion highlighter as I received this as a gift :P  

My most expensive beauty item would have to be my 100ml bottle of Miss Dior Cherie. 


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Definitely my Rimmel Foundation in 200 Soft Beige because it makes my face look flawless when I have a tan however when my tan fades I don't like wearing it as it makes my face look pinky orange - not a good look. 


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

My Sephora Chocolate Toffee Body Butter is without a doubt my all time favourite body butter as the scent is just so divine I could get high sniffing it. Plus it lingers on me all day which makes we want to lick myself. 

N-Spa Hot Butter Fudge Sugar Body Polish - Another product which should be made edible because the smell is just so orgasmic 

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - lucky for me this smells just as good as it tastes! Literally, as after you've left it on for 2 minutes you can lick it off mmm 


 4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

L'Oreal Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Sraight Spray simply because I don't actually straighten my hair as my hair is already naturally straight therefore which is why I prefer to curl my hair on a regular basis. So really I would only use this on rare occasions if I was to blow dry my hair and leave it natural  


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

My V05 High Volume Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. Nothing worse then the wind raping my hair. 


 6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Ian Somerhalder say no more. 


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Chanel. I'm in desperate need of some Chanel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...