If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 4 February 2013

Style Crush: Millie Mackintosh

Have been a fan of Made In Chelsea for a while now and am IN LOVE with the Chelsea Chic. No one wears it better then Millie Mackintosh so classy and elegant and also in expensive as most of these pieces can be brought on the high street. I'm over Serena Van Der Woodsen a trip to Millie Mackintosh's wardrobe is just what I need 

























6 comments:

  1. Millie is my favourite!!!
    I just drool. Her face is flawless and glowing too.
    Though, Chelsea lifestyle would upset my bank :(

    Keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Millie! She's so classy and stylish! Love your blog, i'd love if you could check mine out and possibly follow if you like it :) xx
    http://stashofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Millie has amazing style. So excited MIC is back! Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog and I have nominated you for the veersatile blogger award! Congrats :)

    rhiloves.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooow I needed my MIC fix ahhh! thank you so much gorgeous for the award :D and I am a follower of your blog xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore her style. so classy. Please follow my blog if you like it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...