If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 16 April 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge


So I've been recently reading up on the 30 Day Squat Challenge as It's getting close to summer and there's nothing I want more then a toned lean body with a flat stomache and a perky butt. Apparently this works wonders, I'm onto day 2 now and can already feel like its slowly starting to work. Ass like Iggy Azalea here I come. I am combining this challenge with the 2 litres of water a day challenge as thats also another good way to loose weight faaast as it flushes bad toxins out of your body. 




Thinspiration 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so trying this too! Definitely on the quest for a perfect butt for summer haha :) although my legs are already aching at the thought of 50 squats a day! Can't wait to see how you get on xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samee beach body here I come. after the 30 days are up ill do another blog post but already I slowly feel it working xx

      Delete
  2. Attempting to do the same thing at the moment! I want a massive ass and a flat stomach....trying to plank as well, so much to do so little time!!

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Really like your blog :)

    www.sittingwitty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...