If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder Review




Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in Number 10, worth every single penny. Holy Grail of all makeup once you go Chanel you never go back. 

Officially hit rock bottom, morphed into Rebecca Bloomwood and became the ultimate shopaholic. So I went a little crazy "Just going in for 1 lipstick" I told myself. A lipstick, a lip crayon, a blush, an eyeshadow quad and this powder later. But so worth it. 

Thought I'd just review the one for now. The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder is self explanatory, opposite of a matte powder gives you a healthy looking glow in a natural looking Victoria's Secret model way not a greasy oily sweaty looking way. Absolutely beautiful flawless finish. 


No Filter just Chanel

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...