If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Thursday 17 April 2014

Perfume Collection


:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, like Mother like Daughter I am the ultimate perfume addict. Though my collection is probably a fraction of my Mother's as she has a whole cabinet full. Btw I have collected these over the years hence most are a spray away from being empty. This was not a splurge. 

Escada - Moonsparkle 
Escada - Sunset Heat
Givenchy - Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Sun 
Givenchy - Very Irresistible Givenchy Sensual 
Givenchy - Very Irresistible Givenchy 
Ghost - Sweetheart 
Ghost - Ghost 
Cacharel - LouLou 
Armani - The Armani Code 
YSL - Elle 
Paris Hilton - Heiress 
Dior - Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle
Valentino - Rock n Rose
Carolina Herrera - 212 Fruity Splash 
Nina Ricci - Nina 
Nina Ricci - Pretty Nina 
Dior - Midnight Poison 
Dior - Tendre Poison 
Marc Jacobs - Lola 
Victoria's Secret - Angel 
Dior - Miss Dior Cherie
Fendi - Extreme
Gucci - Guilty 
Kate Moss - Lilabelle 
Dior - Miss Dior 
Cacharel - NOA 
Paris Hilton - Paris 
Thierry Mugler - Angel 

I have since calmed down with my collection as before I found my signature scent I would get bored so easily and want a new scent every month. Then I stumbled across the amazing Thierry Mugler Angel. That scent is me in a bottle. Hence why I have 2 stars. One was non refillable but when I used it up I decided to purchase the refillable star and have refilled it twice since. It actually works out cheaper too. Buy it for £65 and refill it for £40. 

My top 5 out of my entire collection not including Thierry Mugler are; 
Marc Jacobs - Lola
YSL - Elle 
Valentino - Rock' n Rose 
Fendi - Extreme 
Dior - Miss Dior 


6 comments:

  1. omg......love your collection....my eyes are wide open right now......very impressive.....xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great collection !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to checking out your blog now :D
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...