If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Optrex Eyedew Sparkling Eye Drops Review


Keeping it short and sweet. Just thought I would mention the amazing effects of Eyedew by Optrex. Was never someone to use eye drops until one girls night out I noticed my friend had the most sparkling pair of eyes, more then usual. Was it the false eyelashes that gave such an illusion? or maybe she decided to wear contact lenses for the night. Neither. She introduced me to this magical elxir that claims to give you bright sparkling eyes in an instant. I heard about this stuff before but never really gave it much attention until I saw it in action. So naturally the next morning I headed over to Super Drug, because of course I need to make this my handbag essential, and to my surprise it was only £4.25! too good to be true. 

As a Uni student hungover and tired is a lifestyle, but no matter how much concealer or YSL Touche Eclat I use around my eyes the bloodshot whites would give it away. So I wasn't feeling too optimistic but decided to give it a go. 3 drops in each eye et voila after 10 minutes the redness was gone just bright and white. Like laser teeth whitening but for your eyes. Green eyes lacking lustre all of a sudden sparkled like emeralds. Parfait 

Remember the eyes are the nipples of the face so if you really want to mesmerize on a night out I'd recommend cat eyes, false eyelashes, classic red lipstick either Chanel or MAC Ruby Woo and a couple of drops of this heaven. 





Excuse, my second eye kind of looks a bit dodge as I squinted from the flash. No effects just my eyes 

7 comments:

  1. Will have to give this a go! Always have this issue after a night out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Im an insomniac as well. They are actually amaziiing

      Delete
  2. Nice review dear and look at your eyes....deep and sparkling......xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Didn't knew until now that something such amazing exist...
    Would definitely try to find this eye drop. Am bookmarking your post
    Thanks for sharing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same when I was introduced haha cant believe I didnt find them sooner. aww thanks so much gorgeous, your welcome :D xx

      Delete
  4. Heey I would love to follow each other :) checking out your blog now xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...