If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 6 April 2014

Teen Tatler does Jack Wills day out and Haul




So yesterday I got invited to be on the guest list for an exclusive Teen Tatler does Jack Wills event at the Jack Wills on Kings Road, Chelsea. As a fashionista it was an amazing experience for me because along with being able to meet the editor and chief of Teen Tatler magazine and taking part in a question and answer session, I also got a sneak peak of Jack Wills new summer collection through the fashion shows that were held. 

It felt very exclusive as it wasn't packed at all, only the people on the guest list were allowed to get in. Also probably why they chose to host this event in Chelsea rather then Central London. 

We were provided with refreshments and ice cream upon arrival yummy and promised a free gift if we purchased something in store seeing as everything was 25% off. Naturally I couldn't help myself sales are my kryptonite. So this is what happened... 



Highmoor Shirt in White/Pink originally £44.50 down to £33.38 (Saved £11.12)
Fullford Tee in Sage £19.50 down to £14.63 (Saved £4.87)
(Would have spent £64, only spent £48.01 (Total Savings £15.99) ) 
Thats what I call bagging a bargain


My Free gift, c'est tres chic wash bag avec body lotion and body wash which smells divine like an expensive designer perfume I just can't put my finger on which one, I'm thinking  Marc Jacobs Lola. 
I also got a tester of Benefit -The Pore Fessional. I don't really have a problem with my pores so never felt the need to purchase it but I have heard amazing things about it so might as well try it out if the tester is free. 

Keep Calm and Carry on Shopping 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul and love your free gift too....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think I went shopping just for the promised gift lool
      xx

      Delete
  2. nice haul
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...