If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Outfit of the Week - Floral High/Low Skirt


It wouldn't be summer now without the injection of some flora in your outfit. As this outfit is all about the skirt which itself is a statement didn't feel it needed much so I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit plain and simple. 


Floral High/Low Skirt avec Brown Studded Belt - River Island £40
White Lace Crop Top - Miss Selfridges £10 (On sale)
Denim Shirt (A lighter alternative to a denim jacket) - Next £10

Didn't feel the need to picture the shoes as I would just wear simple white flats. Cute beige ankle booties would work just as well. 

3 comments:

  1. nice print
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and trendy skirt....I am also a big fan of floral prints during summers.....Nice choice dear.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...