If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Tastes Like Summer

Spring is finally here!! and this is the part where I go on a strict 3 month diet in order to fight that flab and get myself fit for summer. What perfect way to do that then teaaa!! 

Whittard Summer Cocktail is my favourite fruity tea for the summer as I like to make it into an Ice Tea and drink it cold for it has a refreshing taste. 

Twinings Mango and Lychee Green Tea. I love the sweet yet tropical taste of this tea. I make it by boiling the water at 80 degrees and leaving the bag in for only 2 minutes as this gives a refreshing rather then bitter taste.

Also the fact that these teas don't require any milk or sugar means I'm not putting on any weight and lets not forget green tea is a great appetite suppressant meaning I'll be shifting the pounds in no time.  

2 comments:

  1. That tea looks yummy! I love Twinnings, I bought a mango and strawberry tea recently, so nice!


    I've got a lil giveaway on my blog HERE have a look, if you'd like :)

    Drea xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry and Mango Green tea!!! I need this in my life now, I'm getting pretty sick of my lemon green tea.

    Good luck with the summer diet, I'm on my too! I want that perfect bikini body!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...