If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2012

www.graze.com

Ahhh! soo excited my Graze box finally arrived woo. For those of you that don't know what Graze is it's a healthy snack box that's delivered every week or every month depending on your preferences to your work or home. Graze handpick the box based on your tastes. The box I got is called a nibble box but there are loads you can choose from. If you register with graze they send you out a free box. I was a bit sceptical but now that I've tried my free box I'm definitely considering to get one sent every week to my house as it's just £3.79 and free delivery.
 

My goodies included... 
a box of fruit and seed flapjacks, 
a box of korean chilli rice crackers, 
a love mix box which includes cherries, apricots and goji berries, 
a box of natural vanilla seeds as well as pumpkin and sunflower seeds 

It also came with 4 vouchers which I can give to my friends so that they can claim a free box. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...