If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Earrings haul: Topshop and more

Have recently been loving long dangly earrings so decided to treat myself. I believe every girl should own a pair as they elongate the face making it look slimed out and more feminine. 

 Silver/Gold dangly earrings - Topshop 

 Silver pearl dangly earrings - H&M 

 Gold Flower earrings - Cush

Feather earrings - H&M



2 comments:

  1. Nice items!
    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are absoluetly gorgeous! I'm pretty sure that almost every women would like to have at least on piece in her collection. Are they for sale anywhere online?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...