If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Barry M

I have an obsession when it comes to nail polish which is probably why half of my massive nail polish collection is filled with colours I wouldn't even wear. My favourite brand of nail polish is Barry M. The cream polishes are thick and opaque meaning only one coat is required. They also wear well and last long as there is minimal chipping plus compared to OPI which is quite pricey they are fairly cheap in fact for such prestigious quality the price of under £5 is a bargain. 






115 Red Black   308 Berry Ice Cream  272 Shocking Pink




279 Bright Pink  305 Pink Flamingo  309 Strawberry Ice Cream 

 

296 Coral  318 Peach Melba 304 Mint Green (Came out blue in this picture)



317 Blue Moon  306 Blueberry Ice Cream  294 Cyan Blue 

5 comments:

  1. Barry M Nail Polishes are amazing! definitely my favourite when it comes to nail varnishes on a budget, I too collect all the pretty shades that I wouldn't normally wear, purely so I can build up a collection of them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha exactly just so I can have every colour in my collection

      Delete
  2. I love Barry M nail polish! Cute blog :) new follower xx
    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gorgeous, followed back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry M has some amazing pastel colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...