If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2012

Style Crush Nina Dobrev

In love with this woman. She is amazing. Soo effortlessly stunning. I would say her style is somewhat in between Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce but she definitely leans more towards Katherine Pierce then she does to Elena. Also the fact that she is dating Ian Somerhalder is more reason to be envious but they really are a perfect and hot couple. 












So effortless yet tres chic 

7 comments:

  1. she looks like she needs a big mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last picture of her was taken from a weird angle plus the lighting making her look super skinny but really shes not as skinny as that picture makes out. She is a US size 4 which is a UK size 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I love her. Not only is she gorgeous, but has an amazingly hot bf, great style, and love her as an actress! Her style seems so effortless. I love her in that blue dress and sun hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, love nina dobrev!
    she has such lovely style! and is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knoww I am so jealous of her she is such a beaut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice style.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...