If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 25 June 2012

No-bake chocolate cheesecake





There is nothing I love more then chocolate and cheesecake and baking so of course chocolate cheesecake for me is the Ian Somerhalder of all desserts.

and what better way to use up left over chocolate and Philadelphia then to make a no-bake chocolate cheesecake. Reason why I say no-bake is because unless I pick up a baked one from the Hummingbird bakery I would rather whip up something I can eat the same day then having to wait overnight. Plus it tastes so indulgent you wouldn't notice the difference between it being baked and refrigerated. 


Ingredients: 
150g digestive biscuits 
45g butter 
1tbsp caster sugar
100g icing sugar  
75g milk chocolate melted
75g dark chocolate melted
2tbsp cocoa powder mixed with a little hot water 
1 tub cream cheese 


Preparation method:

1. Crush digestive biscuits and mix with melted butter and 1tbsp of caster sugar. Then press into a cake tin that has been lined with baking paper and refrigerate.



2. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together and fold in the melted chocolate and cocoa powder and mix thoroughly. 




3. Spread into tin on top of crushed biscuits, refrigerate for about two hours and serve. 




2 comments:

  1. Omg that looks delicious! I wanna have some hehe .

    --Alexia--

    http://beautyandocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was very indulgent indeed. Thanks for stopping by gorgeous :) Love your blog, have been following so keep up the blogging :D
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...