If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 1 July 2012

Tribal Trend 2012

I am loving the latest tribal trend which has been a massive hit this Spring/Summer of 2012. Need to get my hands on a couple of these aztec-print/tribal-inspired pieces. The reason why I love this trend is because you can still look trendy and follow the catwalk without being a sheep as each piece of aztec-print/tribal inspired clothing is unique for the print as well as the colour varies. It's bold yet equally light giving off a slight bohemian vibe meaning you don't need to accessorise as you will look effortlessly chic. 

Aztec Print Leggings £20 Miss Selfridges


Multi-Coloured Aztec Print Leggings £12 AX Paris 


Aztec Print Leggings £20 Topshop 



Aztec Belted Dress £25 River Island 


Aztec Print Bodycon Dress £38 Topshop


Tribal Printed Headscarf New Look £2.99



Aztec Print Latino Suntop £26 Topshop 


Aztec Stripe Embroidered Crop Top £10 Topshop



Aztec Hotpants £32 Topshop





5 comments:

  1. Primark has THE nicest sheer aztec print tees for £4! I had been searching high and low for the perfect aztec print top and who would have thought I would have found it there :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo I deffo have to check out Primark in that case

      Delete
  2. That belted dress from River Island is super cute. Too bad I'm in Australia...and it's winter :(

    http://canvasbagkris.blogspot.com.au/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up buying it :) hmm you can always order online? and the good thing about that dress is they say you can wear it with leggings too as a top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!

    If you love aztec print check out the post I did this week, all indie UK shops and designers as well - http://blog.secretcarousel.co.uk/2012/07/walk-like-aztec.html

    Julia x
    Carousel Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...