If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 9 July 2012

The Baby Food Diet

Believe it or not I actually find baby food delicious which is why I am all for the baby food diet. 
As gross as it sounds this diet along with exercise really is effective when it comes to loosing weight. 
It all comes down to knowing what baby food to buy because there is no point in trying to loose weight by forcing gross disgusting tasting food down your throat as that will never work. It's all about enjoying what you eat. This is exactly why when I'm on this diet I stay away from the icky vegetable flavoured pots and instead go for the yummy fruit flavoured ones as they basically taste like fruit sorbets. 

The diet consists of 2/3 meals being substituted for baby food. I choose breakfast and lunch



Breakfast: So I usually begin my day with either... 

The Cow & Gate Creamed Porridge

or The Cow & Gate Banana Cookie Crumble



 Lunch: Now onto Lunch...

Cow & Gate A Taste of Apple (Tastes like apple pie)

HiPP Organic Apple & Blueberry Dessert 



Dessert: I never forget Dessert after my dinner. But why ruin a good day of dieting with temptation when there is a yummy alternative...


Heinz Vanilla Custard puts Ambrosia and Angel Delight to shame



If you're feeling peckish don't reach for the cookie jar, reach for these instead...

Heinz Farley's Rusks. Taste B E A Utiful when dunked in milk (Semi-Skimmed) Forget the Oreos.   

9 comments:

  1. I love farleys rusks, so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and low fat, makes it even better as I don't feel guilty when I snack on them mmm

      Delete
  2. Wow Good for you! I don't think I'd have the determination to do this, but hope it works out for you in the short while :D

    OutsideeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i really love your blog , so ive nominated you for the liebester award , all the rules ect are on my blog here http://floraxdora.blogspot.co.uk/. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nomination, now following :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry for the late reply I was away on a long 2 month holiday but yes of course I would love to include a link to your website on my blog :)

      anastasiapetrova@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete
  5. I just came upon your blog. Baby food is very healthy, it's low in sugar and made from natural ingredients. And it's so easy to make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog Anastasia, just followed! :) I would appreciate it if you checked mine out http://away-withthe-faeries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...