If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 9 July 2012

Wish List

Charlotte Olympia Alice Leopard Booties as seen on the gorgeous Olivia Palermo.

Chanel IPhone Case 

Replace my gorgeous double finger snake ring which I lost :'( it was from Bijou Brigitte (Have been looking cannot find another wehhh) 

Double Barreled Curling Iron so I can wear my hair as lovely as Blake 

Dye my hair to the shade of Millie Mackintosh's. What a beaut! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I Pinned the CC Cell and Blake Lively!! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love blakes hair here! I really like your blog :)
    http://sarahsnailstudio.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...