If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 2 July 2012

Floral dresses for summer 2012

Woo in a couple of days I will be out of this depressing country and in the sun sun sun sun suuun for well over a month. Seriously England has the most dreary weather ever, constantly cloudy and gloomy and rainy and I'm only talking about London imagine up North. When I'm older I'm moving as this is ridiculous, the sun and blue skies come out once every blue moon literally. I swear I have developed S.A.D due to the lack of sunlight. 

Packing for summer has gotten me all excited ahh. I can just picture it now, lying in a bikini by the pool with a Pina Colada in hand letting the rays of the sun slowly bronze away my night of the living dead skin complexion. 

So these are my all time favourite floral summery dresses which I will be bringing of course. To be honest my whole wardrobe is basically a summer wardrobe as I love bringing summer into winter. If you live in this country you will understand the concept of doing all you can to make yourself feel better about this shitty weather. 

 Miss Selfridges £10

 TopShop £30

 TopShop £25

Pull and Bear £20

6 comments:

  1. It's not too horrible up here in the north(technicly northwest but whatever haha) its been fairly sunny and warm, and even when it is raining(like today) its still rather sunny and warm making for some nice rainbows which is always a bonus :)

    saundersphotographyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so lucky it's so horrible in London

      Delete
  2. I hear you on the weather front - off to Asia for two weeks of sun in a few days too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo Asia soo jeal. Tell me about it it's raining again though I shouldn't be surprised.

      Delete
  3. Nice post dear!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...