If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Babyliss Pro Twisted Twin Barrel Tong Review





I'm in hair heaven!! recently received these as a Secret Santa gift from my friend, she knows me well as I actually had twin barrels on my wish list so was over the mooon when I unwrapped my present to find these.  I am obsessed when it comes to curling my hair but there is nothing I hate more then neat bridal looking curls, the messier the beachier the more effortless they look the better - think Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl her hair looks like she just rolled right out of bed, I mean that in a good way. They allow me to achieve those desired S shaped curls everyone is raving on about. It's a step up from curling my hair with GHD Straighteners. 

Retail price I think is around £30-£40 which is cheap considering the quality of the tongs as well as the curls. 7 temperature settings means that they are suitable for any hair type meaning Synthetic - Afro hair. I love the fact that they also come with a complimentary heat resistant mat meaning I don't have to watch the surface I'm working on as I can simply lie them on the mat. 


They look scary to use but the whole going in a figure of 8 motion really becomes second nature. 


A Great hair tutorial to watch, if you want to know how to use these because this was exactly how I learnt, is Fleur De Force's 'Summer Waves with a Twist'






They're not the same Twin Barrel Tongs as mine but this will just give you a general idea of how to use them and what look you can achieve. Will definitely be a favourite look for the upcoming Spring/Summer  

1 comment:

  1. I have these but have no idea how to use them! I must watch this video, great post x

    Style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...