If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Year = New Me

It's 2013 bitches, world hasn't ended like they said it was woo...

apologies for my absence this past couple of months, working during the Christmas period is pretty hectic indeed I would be lucky to get 1 day off let alone 2. But  I wasn't complaining as my weekly income went straight into Chanel and Victoria's Secret where else. Anyhoo now that January is dead I feel like I'm practically on holiday with my 4 days off meaning I can crack on with my New Year's resolutions. New Year New Me sounds so clique but why break the tradition as this is the only way I will stay motivated. 

1. On my list every year - To be more healthy (loose weight by drinking lots of green tea and becoming a Vegetarian) 


2. Start making use of my free gym membership on a weekly basis


3. Start driving lessons so I'll be one step closer to having that Red Ferrari :P 


4. Start a savings account (Might just have to do a Rebecca Bloomwood and freeze my credit card in a block of Ice or join Shopaholics anonymous) 


5. Continue blogging ( Didn't exactly keep to my blog post a day promise but I've kept this blog going haven't given up like I did with all my others. It's been over a year woo) 



Have been making a list of potential blog posts, it's hit 50 so far, so keep an eye out as these next couple of months will be very exciting indeed. Can't wait to start posting I promise I wont disappoint.  



<3 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...