If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 16 January 2013

HORSES ARE NOT MAIN COURSES


Appeals much to my disgust! It has been revealed that supermarkets like Aldi, Lidl, Teso and Iceland have been substituting their meat for horse meat in order to keep costs down. I have always led a champagne lifestyle on a lambrini budget simply because I am quality over quantity as snobbish as that sounds. But can you honestly blame me after a super market scandal like THIS!!! What SICK FUCK must you be to do this! I threw up in my mouth after finding this out I am revolted. This gives me reassurance that I made the right decision turning pescatarian. 

This hasn't been the first incident where so called quality meat has turned out to be complete and utter rubbish. Samples taken from McDonalds Big Macs found that they contained Cow Vaginal meat and their chicken burgers had in fact made use of diseased chicken. Yea it says 100% meat but it's not 100% quality it doesn't tell you what part of the meat they are using. You cannot trust where it comes from nor can you trust that a beef burger is actually made from beef and that chicken breast is actually breast and not some dirty part. 

I am also repulsed by McDonalds and KFC's cruel ways. Not only are their chickens battery farmed where they are crammed into cages stacked rows upon rows, many of them do not see the light of day, they cut off their beaks slit their necks and boil them alive. Kentucky Fried Cruelty and McDonald's all I can say is Badabababa I'm Hatin It!!! 

6 comments:

  1. following you now, soplease follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a lot of what you said, especially about McDonalds and find it disgusting this has happened. However, eating horse meat is no worse than eating cow meat, they are both animals, both with emotions and feelings, I don't understand how you condone eating cow, chicken and pig when you say how horrible it is to eat horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat any of these thing, Vegetarian/Pescatarian :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Good for you! So am I :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I totally agree with what your saying! I think we should follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...