If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 16 January 2013

YSL Touche Éclat Complexion Highlighter Review


In LOVE with YSL Touche Eclat by far the best highlighter on the market. Remember it's not a concealer but a highlighter thats where most people get confused, nevertheless to say it illuminates is an understatement meaning you don't need a concealer. Nothing I hate more then panda eyes, all the foundations and concealers and highlighters I've tried have been heavy and dry and done a shit job quite frankly at covering up my eyes, they actually ended up looking worse as it would draw more attention making it look like I was trying to hide something (well I was). This highlighter is so light you can't tell it's on it gives a fresh radiant youthful glow making it look like it's naturally there and not makeup. Retail price £25 but it's totally worth every penny as you only need the tiniest amount (less is more), I've noticed with high end makeup it's more expensive but you use less as the coverage is amazing so you technically save more money, it's worth investing indeed.  Also I just love the design its so convenient perfect for if you're on the go as I usually apply my makeup in a rush so just wouldn't be bothered to deal with all these pots and what not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...