If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Thursday 30 January 2014

DIY Pink and White Polka Dot Nails using a Bobby Pin

Other then the obvious use of pinning back fly aways, who knew a bobby pin could be so useful. When it comes to nail art lets just say I fail epically in that department. All previous attempts of super cute and super chic manicures where just major flops. After watching an episode of super scrimpers which is something I've recently gotten into as my shopaholic self needs this in my life for Im doing a Becky Bloomwood and trying to change my ways, one of the money saving beauty tips was  a DIY Polka Dot manicure. She simply whipped out a bobby pin from her hair, spread it, dipped it in nail varnish and started dotting it on her nails. In just under 5 minutes she had the cutest looking manicure, which you would pay a lot for in a nail salon, free. I just don't have the patience for arty detail as I know usually how fiddly and how long nail art takes. This is why I loved how quick, easy and simple it all was. All thanks to a bobby pin. It looks really professional as well like time and effort has gone into it when really it was done in under 5 minutes. You can also use it for other looks such as leopard print nails, hearts etc. I will definitely be playing around with my nails from now on as Im suddenly feeling really arty. So my nail look of the month. Loves it! 

Nail Polishes: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream
                        L.A. Colors - Energy Source  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...