If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Friday 31 January 2014

Top 10 Beauty and Fashion Wish List

My Shopaholic self has recently eyed up some beauty and fashion pieces I want I want I want. Forget that I neeeeeeeeeed in my life. 

 L'ancome La Maison Makeup Palette (I'll admit I'm interested because of the tres chic packaging as I am a sucker for packaging and the fact that the bronzer is shaped into an eiffel tower. C'est magnifique)


Marc Jacobs Lolita Eyeshadow Palette as recommended by Fleur de Force. I dont usually want palettes as I find they're a waste for if I'm wearing eye shadow I only ever wear shimmery golds and browns. This is why this palette is perfect. 


 Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinate #38 Matte Lipstick. Cant go wrong with classic Chanel red. Such a gorgeous colour. This is the one they used in the campaign when they launched it. 


 MAC Girl About Town Lipstick. I used to love pink then I hated it for a while but I think my love for pink has been resurrected. Such a nice girly colour reminds me of a girls night out sipping on cosmos. So Sex and the City. 


 Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (I heard this smells of Mojitos, my favourite cocktail) 


Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Mask. Such a cult product I need to try out 


Dior Midnight Poison. A forgotten scent I used up ages ago. I want it back 


Micheal Kors Rose Gold Stone Plated watch. They're so mainstream these days. I'm not one to give into mainstream but this is an exception soo beautiful I love anything rose gold. 


The Celine Leopard Print Tote as seen on the gorgeous Rosie Huntington Whitley. She could make a bing bag look fashionable. Im so obsessed with Leopard Print though this called to me. Celine bags have been growing in popularity. But no wonder this bag is such arm candy I want it! 


Not a beauty product but I am obsessed with peanut butter, my new addiction - Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup - Better then Sex! and omgg when I found out there was such a thing as peanut butter pop tarts I thought gimmie some of that!! Peanut Butter Kit Kats and Reeses Cups probably have got nothing on these. 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ! I followed you on GFC.
    Hope you can follow back :)
    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) and of course am following :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. wow....nice post.....soap & glory scrub is on my list too hun.....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks soo good I cant wait to try it heard good things from Zoella about it. and thanks :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I need the Lancome eyeshadow and bronzer palette!
    Do you know if it's in the UK?

    nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I cant seem to find a shop in London that stocks it but apparently Lancôme do online deliveries so I might try ordering it online as it looks amazing

      Delete
  4. That Lancome Palette is pretty special I have to say.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ive never seen anything like it makeup wise

      Delete
  5. Sure..I'd love to follow each other :)

    Followed ya on GFC..now its your turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...