If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia Review


I am a sucker for anything with a classic Vanilla scent just because its so simple yet so delicious and reminds me of my Granny's baking as she cant help but use vanilla sugar and vanilla essence in all her tasty treats. This is probably one of the reasons why I was drawn to this product, in all honesty I didn't expect it to do much from me I just couldn't resist the smell. But OMG this stuff is literally heaven for the lips its soo hydrating and moisturising protects your lips for hours from drying out and cracking. It also leaves a nice sheer shimmer on your lips kind of like lip gloss. And I know ive already made this point but it smells soo incredibly good. All these factors combined now I know why its called a lip butter if I could I would get a spreading knife, slather it all over a piece of toast (because it literally spreads on your lips like butter) and eat it.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm sounds lovely!
    Definitely going to have to purchase this!
    Great post :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...