If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Thursday 23 January 2014

LUSH Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review for Sensitive Skin

Ever get those days where you just wake up feeling like well complete and utter shit really and all you want to do is ship yourself to a spa for the rest of the week. Why spend £100+ on a spa weekend when you can spend £5.95 on this little baby which will sort you right out. So lately I feel like my skin has been looking quite tired and run down. Of my own making of course, Uni life consists of sleepless nights, early starts, a crappy diet, caffeine, drinking and the occasional cigarettes here and there naughty naughty. My skins worst nightmare, no wonder I look like a withered dried up old weed rather then a healthy vibrant rose. A solution in the long run would be to go all out and start drinking 2 litres of water a day, eating 5 a day, getting a good nights sleep, cutting back on the junk, alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes, and exercising... which is something I intend to do as this bad lifestyle is making me feel quite sick. But I am in need of a quick fix. I've tested out all the Lush face masks but Oatifix by far is my favourite I swear by it and always end up reverting back to this one as it works the best for my skin type which is dry and sensitive. 

A blend of oatmeal to gently cleanse polish and exfoliate, bananas, almonds and vanilla to soften, nourish and moisturise and illipe butter to cool and reduce redness. Unlike other face masks like cuppy cake which I'd recommend if you have oily skin not sensitive because it's heavy and dries out, just doesn't work well for my sensitive skin as I found it to be quite harsh, Oatifix is perfect for sensitive skin because its a light formula that doesn't dry out on your face and paired with cucumbers on the eyes it will leave your skin feeling like you've peeled off the old layer to reveal a young fresh glowing moisturised face. If you're one of those people who's bad lifestyle comes to haunt you on your skin this will cover up that problem so you no longer have it staring back at you in the mirror, no one will know you had a cheat week in your diet. Not to mention this stuff smells incredable like banana cake mixture I have to resist the erge to drool as I could eat it. But don't, even though it's natural ingredients i've tried it out and lets just say it doesn't taste as good as it smells sadly. Please could they bottle this scent so I can sniff it all day.


Don't forget to store these in the fridge as they work best when stiff other wise its like trying to apply gooey baby food which will just run right off your face. 


I have it on right now as I'm typing this because thats how freaking amazing this stuff is ahhh can literally get high off the smell of Lush products. Unintentional solvent abuse, Lush's way of making me come back for more

2 comments:

  1. Right need to go and buy this right now.
    My skin could do with the help and my nose could do with the amazing scent!
    Thanks for the review :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, am following :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...