If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Aly Michalka Diet

So recently caught up on season 1 of the Hellcats only to hear that it won't be coming back for another season because it was cancelled. Shame cus I was starting to get pretty into it. Anyhow I couldn't help but notice how amazing Aly Michalka looked. I would kill for that body. Definitely my new girl crush.





Along with kickboxing she has a pretty hardcore workout. Will definately be trying this out as of tomorrow!!
She also makes sure to drink 2L of water a day. Finally a workout I can get into. If those abs aren't motivation enough then I don't know what is. 


2 comments:

  1. beautiful sweetie
    new follower ,waiting for you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous and I followed back as promised :)
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...