If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Follow the yellow brick road

Yes I am in fact referring to my teeth! ok maybe a slight exaggeration but they're not exactly Hollywood white. I've always wanted to get my teeth whitened professionally but paying £300 atm is not going to happen until I get a part-time job fingers crossed.

Brought this tooth whitening kit at Superdrug for around a £5. It claims to make your teeth 4 shades whiter in just a week!! sounds too good to be true so we'll just have to see in a week whether or not this was wort giving into the hype.

For this to have the full effect I must make major changes to my lifestyle I'm talking cut down on the sugar, coffee and tea (unless its green)

1 comment:

  1. i'v been looking to buy some sort of teeth whitener for a while, tell me if its any good please :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...