If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Friday 17 February 2012

Freshhh Cleeean Feeel

I mean it when I say I am IN LOVE with these beauties! they have saved me time and time again from make up abuse. So I first came across the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash in Cosmopolitan magazine as they were giving out a free tester. No harm will come out of trying it right? OMG already after just ONE use my face looked and felt a whole lot better, just more refreshed and cleansed more then anything. 


So when I used up the lil sachet I ran down to my local boots store and to my luck they had an offer, cant remember how much, so for now lets just say well under £10. Anyhow I got the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. Both these products work really well for me as my skin is of mixed combinations and finds it very tricky to adapt to certain products for the upper part of my face tends to get quite oily whereas the lower part is very dry and sensitive. So using a product that's too strong will leave my skin dried out and sensitive with red blotches, contray to a product that's too weak as it leaves my skin prone to breakout. 


I'm not sure how its suppose to work but I find it most effective to use the facial wash in the mornings as its main purpose is to help eliminate spots and blackheads leaving a fresh clean feel. I use the daily scrub in the evenings however as I tend to wear a fair amount of make up during the day, so therefore find it more effective then the facial wash to remove any residue, plus it says it helps eliminate spots and blemishes leaving a fresh clean feel. The only time you may wish to use the scrub in the morning is if you went to bed with makeup on! Oh I hold my hands up high to say im guilty of doing that, but pleaseee no matter how tired you may be DONT! its such a crime and your poor face has to pay the price of this abuse, not to mention the amount of time you have to spend deep cleansing the next day. 


 Dont take this as the right way because this is based on my own opinion, what works for some might not work for others especially since everyone has different skin types. But in my experience I found that way to be the most effective.


Overall... 
Value for Money ☑ 
Was it effective? ☑ 
Would I repurchase? ☑ 


+ Its Pink
 and it smells sooooooo goooooood! 


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comments over at my blog xx Im your newest follower xx Make sure to follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun and of course I am following you as of now :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Good advices ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leave me a comment :)

    I'm following you now, hope you do the same like you said :P

    Have a great weekend :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping on my blog and comment now I'm following you hope you do the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm running low on a cleanser and shopping around for a new one... this sounds delicious... might have to go back to Neutrogena... it's been years since I used it last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there sweetie! i'm following your blog now, would be glad if you could follow me back :)
    thanks for your comment****
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey such a great post...thanks so much for visiting my blog!
    Sure wanna follow each other...I'm following you now!
    Hope you follow back!!!
    http://strassandcookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely great fabulous product dear!!! And you've got a gorgeous blog too!!!

    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, following all you lovely ladies as of now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neutrogena is a veeeery good brand !! Recommend it to all !! Following you back , beauty !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...