If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's day all you single ladies

As usual single on Valentine's day. Some sit at home feeling sorry for themselves but why?  I quite enjoy the single life no complications. All the single ladies have as much right to celebrate. I would go out but my 2,500 word essay isn't going to write itself. Soo nothing like sitting at home watching Gossip Girl's Valentine special whilst making dangerously over indulgent cupcakes. Who needs man candy when I've got actual candy. Valentine's day what a perfect excuse to get fat and over indulge.   

Wish mine were as good as these...




Cute or what

8 comments:

  1. 100% loving this post!
    I'm in the same boat, tonight it's me, my 6000 word essays and some mini eggs!
    Hoping to get a decent amount done so I can treat myself with a pamper night and Gossip girl tho!

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you the Cute Blog Award!

    http://jenelizlouise.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good attitude to have!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minnie mouse r so cute!
    Of course I will follow you! i'd love if you could follow me back now too! :)

    God bless always
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course hun, following you as of now =D
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...