If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2012

Chocoholic wishlist

I have many guilty pleasures but chocolate is by far my gultiest. It's not so much the taste of chocolate but more the smell that I love hence why I go crazy when it comes to chocolate scented products. Hoping to get my hands on these goodies to satisfy my chocolate cravings.


Philosophy Just Because Chocolate Scented Shower Gel Trio



Philosophy Classic Fudge Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath



Serendipity chocolate bubble bath and shower gel

 

Serendipity chocolate shampoo and conditioner

 

Giovanni sugar scrub in hot chocolate

 

Chocolate Cupcake Ice Cream Sugar Scrub

2 comments:

  1. I love Philosophy! I got a gorgeous cinnamon shower gel and it's lush!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo sounds like something I need to try out

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...