If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 5 February 2012

Soap and Co Nail Kit

The good thing about being stuck at home because of the snow means I get to have an all day pampering session. This is where I whip out my bath bomb, face mask and nail kit.
This one is my absolute favourite I only ended up buying it because as I was walking through Westfields I got stopped by one of those Soap and Co sales rep people. Usually I ignore them but the woman was so lovely I was like well ok I suppose there is no harm trying it out. I'm so glad I did because this stuff is actually ah-mazing!  

The kit I got was in passion fruit. It comes with a nail file, a nail buffer which makes the nails unbelievably super shiny, cuticle oil and hand/body lotion. The lotion smells divine and lingers on the hands all day. Also the fact that it's got ingredients from the dead sea as it's made in Israel means it leaves your skin smooth soft and protected. It's also light and refreshing rather then heavy and greasy.   

This was in the sales down from £35 to £25 but I only paid £20 as I was with my friend and the woman made us a deal that she would sell us 2 for £40.

20 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how you use the kit please I have it but no instructions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buffer is pretty easy to use. The lady who sold it to me just told me to think of Micheal Jackson which sounds really bad lol but it actually was helpful. First rub the black side on each nail for 10 seconds, then rub the cream side on each nail for 10 seconds and finally rub the white side on each nail for 10 seconds. The black side files it, the cream side smooths it and the white side is what makes it shiny. With the cuticle oil think of it as being lip balm but instead of using it on your lips roll it over the skin around your nails instead. Once you've finished apply the hand cream
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love passion fruit! Great review!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darning!Thank you so much for your sweat comment!i'm so sorry for my late reply but i've been super busy studying for my exams!Your post is amazing!Loved your blog!Im following you now!I would love to see you in my blog again!

    Lots of kisses,Nandia
    www.nandiasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Im exactly the same,
      and thanks gorgeous I am now following =D
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Anastasia! I would love to follow eachother!
    I am following you now. :)

    Much love, Vivi

    www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! i adore this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Lovely blog:) I'm a new blogger/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support! Maybe you could come follow me too?
    Thanks so much!
    Emily, from http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. a really great way to relax and pamper yourself at home... great blog!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! This has adorable packaging xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, they look lovely!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I will happily follow yours!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys for all the comments and the follows =D
    they're much appreciated, ofcourse im following back :)
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for visiting my blog. sure, would love to follow each other. your blog is great! new follower on google... hoping to visit each other and share inspirations. :)

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  12. i got stopped by a sale today in counter for soap & co, and i also bought the nail kit as well, is reli fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was stopped today but managed to get away without buying as I wanted to read about it first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi. bought the same nail kit too and it's great. but i'm wondering if their skincare products are any good. did you try them or know people who have tries them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nail kit is good but passion fruit body cream and shower gel created allergy on my skin and itchy sensation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...