If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Secret to smooth soft lips

Already on my second pot. Absolutely loveee this stuff!! 
Unlike other exfoliaters this one is actually made out of real sugar crystals that provide enough gentle exfoliation to turn dry chapped up old lips into a lushcious (pun intended) pout. The sugar crystals are the perfect size meaning they do the job without leaving the lips raw afterwards.
This pot is only £4.99 which is fairly cheap considering it lasts for quite a long period of time. 
Application is really simple just apply it onto your lips, leave it on for around 5 mins and as it's bubblegum flavoured you can actually lick it right off. Just tastes divine.

11 comments:

  1. I have this as-well and actually posted it in my january favs (check it out), its so good isn't it, love the taste!
    Hannah
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap!! ill be sure to check it out :)
      and this has been my 2011 favourite without a doubt

      Delete
  2. I love Lush's lip scrubs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I never went back to any other lip scrubs since

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff so much, smells delightful!
    love your blog, now following.

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! thanks for your comment in my blog :) I'm looking yours and its great. I'd love to have the option to buy lush products here but I live in Chile and in my city we dont have :(

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can try maybe ordering online im sure they do shipping
      xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this! What a fabulous blog and product :) Will make sure I go to buy some!

    Check out my blog, hope you like:
    http://teacupsandmakeup.blogspot.com

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like heaven to me!
    Thanks for your comment.
    New follower here :)
    Also enter my necklace giveaway!

    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...