If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

The Angels Arrive

FINALLY!!! Victoria's Secret is coming to London this summer with a store opening up on New Bond Street. I have been waiting pretty long for this day to come so to say I am excited is an understatement. Seems I'm not the only one feeling the summer as Victoria's Secret has already launched it's 2012 swimwear collection. The fact that it's opening in the summer means I will be able to get my hands on their stunning swimwear.











12 comments:

  1. Lovely blog you have! Thanks for the comment you left me. I am following!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :)
      and no problem, I'm following back
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is a beautiful swinwear collection... makes me want to book a summer holiday :D Thanks for sharing

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoow, makes me more motivated to loose weight. and now following =D

      Delete
  3. lovely swimwear collection, i'd wear them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! xx

    Samantha
    http://www.style-pick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I wish I could wear those. I love the second, sixth and seventh so much it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish it were summer! Love these suits! Thanks for the visit Love and would love to follow each other's stories! ::smooches::

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    CAKED Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want them, and I want the same body too lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...