If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2012

The Victoria Secret Diet



Rosie Huntington-Whitley from the 2010 Victoria Secret show. Sadly she could not make the 2011 one :( but Oh-em-geee! after watching it of course another one of my new years resolutions would be to get Fit and Healthy. It literally made me want to cry as I am like Ursula from the little mermaid compared to these women. So after having myself a little pity party I decided to do a lil investigating into what it is that makes these women so insanely gorgeous and I finally found Victoria's "secret"... Green Tea

So apparently all I have to do is drink 3 cups of green tea a day, along with 3 healthy meals of course, and the weight should be coming off in no time.

Green tea is a natural laxative meaning whatever you eat accompanied with the tea, you will need to go to the bathroom right after.

It also suppresses the appetite so say goodbye to hunger pains and temptation.

It has been Day 1 of my diet and I gotta say usually I end up giving in to temptation because of food cravings but the green tea has completely eliminated that feeling so all I need to do is just sit back and let the pounds falls off.  

Of course I will need to maintain this diet for a good couple of months as I am no where near my desired result so a much needed health spree is needed! This includes;

Drinking 2 Litres of Water a day

Trying to get in my 5 portions of fruit and veg a day
 - (No more then one banana a day) 

No carbs after 6pm 

No food after 8pm

No red meat

No fizzy drinks
 -(This includes diet coke as the sodium blocks fat from escaping)

Junk and coffee only allowed as a snack on the weekends,
 - If going to Starbucks pick the skinny option or even better soy

9 comments:

  1. I love green tea, it's so good for you - I drink it all the time; black tea too! I do notice a difference, mostly drink water and if I'm craving flavor I'll have tea.

    Thanks for the sweet comment, I'm ur newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! many people think it's vile but I love it.
    Ahh no problem bbe, thanks for the follow =D
    I follwed back
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog as well! I have decided to do a similar diet as well for my New Years resolution! Nothing to extreme, just eat healthier and work out as I find that portion control can be too tempting to break haha good luck with your goals girl and I just followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow bbe much appreciated =D
    followed back of course :)
    ahh I know I always go on a diet every year, I hope this years actually works

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try Green Tea!!! Especially in winter, I find it hard to ignore my cravings and I end up eating more than I should.
    Great advice!!!
    I'm following you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green tea is also an antioxidant. Allow yourself some treats now and then or you will fail, also, do not commit to writing a post every day, write when you have something to say. A post a week shall suffice if you make it a good one. I started off with five followers and now I have over a thousand.
    Good luck in your ventures.
    X David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for all your lovely comments and advice and the follows =D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another thing that works besides green tea that I use is ginger. It cleanses the body so well....it has been my new found love ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh deffo have to try this as I was thinking of going on a 3 day fat flush soon
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...