If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Favourites of 2011

By far my most used products/worn items of 2011.

1.Miss Dior Cherie. Needs no explanation

2. Batiste Dry Shampoo. The only dry shampoo I found that actually works plus it accomodates every hair colour meaning brunettes can use it too without their hair looking grey. Can I just add how much I love the fact that the bottle is leopard print and that it smells of coconut.


3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Gradual Tanning Moisturiser. Finally a gradual tanner that leaves a gorgeous sun kissed tan so it looks like I came from St Tropez not like a walking advert for tango. Plus it smells like coca which makes it pleasant to put on as usually I don't like the smell of fake tan. 




4. Sephora Chocolate Toffee Body Buter. Unfortunately London doesn't have Sephora - Sad times, so the only chance I get to buy this is when I go Poland in the summer. I could literally eat this stuff because it just smells soo goood like someone melted the lindor truffles. Plus it's so amazingly moisturising 


5. Lynx Dark Temptation. Who says it should only be used by men I will wear anything that smells like chocolate.


6.Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks.  Their face masks are just soo lushhh. Speaking of Lush, I usually buy face masks from there. But as you can see I am quite the chocoholic so like to indulge in a treat from time to time.




7.Classic Gucci Purse. Say no more.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower. Would love a follow back. Hope you are having a great week!

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Lynx is my backup when i run out of my own deodorant, as in when mine has finished I use my boyfriends ! Miss Dior Cherie is also on my must try perfumes ! Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I'm following as promised! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog hun! Happy to be your newest follower <3

    Can't wait to read more!

    Visit sometime, and follow back?

    *Barbie-Bombshell*.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just followed =).. thanks for the comment on my blog ! i am also new to blogging !! we can be newbs together ! lol

    it would be much appreciated if you followed back =)

    http://hiiyooitscat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments and follows guys, the support is much appreciated :)
    and of course I followed all you lovely ladies back
    much love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my Blog, If you have a Zara near to you they have just relaunched their chocolate perfume, it smells divine and only costs 5.99€ in spain so would probably be less than 5 pound in the uk. Its in a brown rectangular box and is just called Zara chocolate
    Charlotte x

    http://planet-charlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for the heads up will definately go try this out. It sounds like something ill like indeed.
      And following as of now =D
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...