If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

How to Walk in High Heels


My all time favourite book. It's literally the Girl's guide to everything and as vogue says 'The most fabulous instruction manual the world has ever seen'. From 'How to pick the right shoe by Monolo Blahnik' to 'How to look good in a photo by Giselle Bundchen'. This book literally covers every 'How to' there is to cover.

Camilla Morton is a true inspiration to me. After studying fashion at St Martins she spent her final year working at Vogue and then moved to Paris where she worked for John Galliano at Christian Dior. He described her as being a true Galliano Girl where fashion is her lifeblood.   

13 comments:

  1. That looks like a stellar book - where did you buy it? :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Waterstones. Its an English book shop
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book aswell, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award, Anastasia xxxx Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Anastasia!
    I just joined your blog...cute blog. I would love it if you can follow my fashion blog.
    Thanks! :)
    xo Vivian
    http://flightgirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :)
      and ofcourse bbe
      xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good book!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just bought mine from ebay because of you !! can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know I inspired you :D trust you wont be disappointed
      xx

      Delete
  8. Love your blog and this book looks amazing I might have to invest!!
    Tia

    xx

    My blog: http://bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good! I would like to read it one day =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...