If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2012

NOTD:- Leopard Print

So I don't actually paint my nails everyday despite my last post suggesting otherwise, I've just been rather bored lately being stuck at home on study leave and all that. As I am obsessed with Leopard Print I thought what better way to paint my nails then just that.
Bdw I am actually tanned so excuse the flash for making my skin tone resemble that of a cullen. 

 

Nail Polish: - L.A Colors in Solar Gold 
                     Max Factor in Onyx   

15 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Thank you so much for your comment :)
    Of course, I can follow you! Hope you'll do the same :D

    http://itsjeyjey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I appreciate it, and just followed you back =D
      xx

      Delete
  2. mmm im a nail polish lover myself and i also find it bothersome to do it everyday~ thanks for sharing hun ^^

    from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries and cute blog bdw, I am now following =D
      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh that's awesome! I would love to try that out sometime too!

    Lovely blog btw, I'm now following you! HOpe you follow back :)

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyy, awesome nails! I've always wanted to try that in black and white.
    And no, you don't look like a Cullen! There's no sparklies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nails look amazing! love leopard print :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :)
      and samee im like obsessed when it comes to leopard print
      xx

      Delete
  6. Great job, they look awesome!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute nails art
    thanks for your sweet comment

    following you now
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, aww thanks bbe of course :)
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...