If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Maybelline Gel Liner review

Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in black. 


I don't know about you but I absolutely hate pencil eyeliner, it's just too soft and ends up smudging and coming off within 2 minutes of applying. So finding this was like a miracle. I absolutely swear by it! 

As it is water proof that means it can last up to 24 hours!! - without smudging I might add. Was a bit sceptical at first but I've tried it, gone out partying all night, woke up hungover and the eyeliner hadn't budged. 

Normally as the day progresses gel liners tend to flake away but not this one as it just doesn't dry out! I also just love just how easy this is to apply. The brush enables you to create small strokes and work the inner corners without poking your eye out - something I find with pencil especially if it's just been sharpened. 

I do recommend cleaning your brush by simply wiping it on a makeup remover pad after use as it will end up getting hard.

Don't be fooled by the petite pot.  
I paid around £10 for this in boots which at first I thought was quite expensive because of the size of the pot which I thought would last me like a week literally. But surprisingly you only need the tiniest amount and considering I wear eyeliner everyday to have a 1/4 of the pot left 4 months after purchase really shows it lasts for ages and is worth the price after all.   


Definitely recommend this to anyone. Once you go gel you'll never go back I guarantee 

2 comments:

  1. Anastasia, I love this too! It's lasted me forever. I've had it since before Halloween and used it almost daily and there's still mountains of it left. Really similar to MAC's gel liner, I've heard (I'm a MAC virgin, so I wouldn't know). Works pretty well on my waterline - definitely isn't 24 hours for me though! I don't know why, because I've read a lot of reviews that say the same things you do about it lasting the full day...so maybe it's time for me to restock and get a new one, idk!
    -panda
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samee I've never used M.A.C before, in time I will just to see what the hype is all about. Hmm maybe you can try layering waterproof pencil with gel I heard that works.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...