If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

Bath time with LUSH!

Went shopping to Westfield yesterday and stopped off at Lush of course where I picked up a few goodies. One of them included my all time favourite Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic.


"Drop into a pre-run bath for a sensual, pink, fizzy, jasmine-scented soak"


Nothing like a long, and when I say long I mean lonnng (2 hours), relaxing bath with lush. I just love how the smell lingers on me afterwards.


11 comments:

  1. I love bath bombs from LUSH. It is too bad that my nearest LUSH store is a little over an hours drive so when I go there I go to spend 100 dollars or more because it has to be worth the drive. I know they have a online store but I like to smell all the different scents and talk to the sales people and ask them on some recommendations. That just reminds me that I am overdue for a relaxing LUSH infused bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samee I never order online as I am picky when it comes to scents. Everytime I go there I end up buying more then I planned
      xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, that little bath bomb is so cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so worth it Sex Bomb is only £3.10
      xx

      Delete
  3. Thought it was a cucpake or sort! Haha! Would love to try this. Thanks for sharing! xx

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to think that before I discovered what Lush actually is haha. Their soaps actually look like a piece of cake I'm surprised anyone hasn't tried to eat it yet

      Delete
  4. nice post, and thanks for sharing

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah those look like candy! cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to eat their products cus they look and smell soo goood

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I have never tried a lush bath bomb but have a few in my cupboard waiting to try... will need to take a look at this one xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...