If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

NOTD - Rouge Noir


Ok so it's not exactly 'Chanel - Rouge Noir' which is a pricey £17.50 but a cheaper alternative of £2.99. This sexy shade of '115 Red Black' by Barry M makes the perfect dupe. My only problem however is it needs a good 3 coats I only applied 2 which is why I decided to go over the top with 'L.A. Colors - Sassy Sparkle'. I think it gives it more of a girly rather then vampy feel.


2 comments:

  1. I love this color!! Seriously!!! I actually bought the same shade from Dior because it's really gorgeous and it fits all skin tones~

    Thanks for visiting my blog~ I followed you BTW...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samee I was so excited when I found a dupe of this colour it's just so amazing! and thanks ill follow you back =D
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...