If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

It's all about M.I.C


For those of you that don't know what M.I.C is get to know. It's made in chelsea, London's version of 'The Hills' and much better. So forget Lauren Conrad because it's all about Caggie Dunlop and Millie Makintosh. I am simply in love with their styles. Somehow they always manage to look effortlessly stylish and classy. Im over Serena Van der Woodsen because I found new style icons now. 



Must find out where Caggie got this amazing leopard print faux fur jacket from. Definately adding this to my wish list.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting show, I never really liked the Hills, but I'll sit through Gossip Girl just to see their fabulous outfits. :)

    Check out Beirut Chic:
    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com

    Stay stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hills was just over rated in my opinion and samee gotta love my weekly gossip girl. Just checked it out and follwing =D
    loved the post about Audrey Hepburn bdw
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this show while being laid up and I've already watched the whole first series! Love it!! At first I thought I'd hate it but I'm obsessed now!

    Jen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww right that was exactly like me at first. For months my friends were like go watch it it's good and I was like ehh not really but then one day my friend just sat me down and played me like the first episode and I got hoooked. I literally can't wait till season 3 ahh!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...