If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2012

You are what you eat

True say which is exactly why I'm on this healthy eating regime. I'm determined to shift those pounds sooner rather then later because I have a pool party in February to go to and as Kate Hudson says in Bride Wars "You alter yourself to fit Vera, you don't alter Vera to fit you" obviously my bikini isn't from Vera Wang, don't even think such a thing exists, but you get my drift. So day 3 into my diet, still not seeing any results yet but I do feel so much more cleansed and refreshed, guessing it's something to do with those 2L of water I've been drinking daily. 

Started off the day with Golden Syrup flavoured Quaker Oats. Looks like gross I know but trust when I say it's good. Also the fact that it releases energy slowly means it will keep me full for longer right up until lunch means no snacking in between.  




Can't forget the sweetener now. I know it's not exactly good for you and I should be using brown/cane sugar blah blah blahhh but they still have calories, sweetener on the other hand doesn't so I'm sure a little bit won't do any harm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...