If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

No surprise she's the face of 'Guess'

So recently decided to watch 'The Rum Diary' online as I love Johnny Depp films, kinda late watching it I know but whatevs, and gotta say I was a lil disappointed. I mean it wasn't that bad but I felt the movie dragged on at times and the ending to me just seemed incomplete. The trailer seemed way better then the actual film. 

But all that can be forgiven because Amber Heard who played Chenault in the film looked beyond stunning which actually made me rather depressed. The same way I get when watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Shows. Those bitchesss.  But at the same time motivates me to stick to my diet.

I just love the glamorous vintage Hollywood style she's got going on. 







5 comments:

  1. Liek, woah.

    O.O

    She's gorgeous.

    That really is depressing.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! moment to take out my paper bag and put it over my head

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos make me want to see the movie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you come back!

    ~ Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thanks for following :)
      I followed back
      xx

      Delete
  4. WOW...She is absolutely gorgeous!! Nice blog! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Following :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...