If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

33 Questions Get To Know Me Tag

Found this post on Kori's Blog cest tres chic go check it out
  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Really Not
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? The shorter the better 
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Hell yes still waiting for my Harry Winston or Cartier
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Up
  5. Do you straighten your hair? My hair is naturally straight so no. I prefer curling
  6. Favourite mascara? Maybelline Colossal Black Volume Express Mascara
  7. Do you get your nails done?From time to time
  8. Small or large purses? Depends where I'm going
  9. Jeans or sweats? Neither. Leggings and Jeggings please
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?All the time. There's no such thing as beauty without pain.
  11. Do you text message a lot? More like I-Message
  12. Whats your favourite colour? Red
  13. Heels or flats? Heels, I could live in those things
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Unless I left the house wearing a Paper Bag I think not
  15. Walmart or Target? Don't know any of these shops as I'm from London
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? Can't get enough!!
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses?Who doesn't?
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Minimum 1 hour
  19. Gold or silver? Gold
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? Of course though I'd never be able to wear them like Blake Lively does
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? I'm stuck at home on study leave 
  22. Do you like to hold hands? No it's soppy I'm one of those friends with benefits/no strings attached type 
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Body, Eyes, Hair, Teeth 
  24. Do you like making eye contact?I never look someone directly in the eye
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? Only if it was an Emergency
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? I don't shop for fun I shop because its a need and it's also therapeutic
  27. Do you yell a lot? Only when its necessary 
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pyjamas to school/work? Please, schools in London make you wear a uniform.
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?I only dress to impress myself not anyone else
  30. What makeup could you not live without? Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner, Maybelline Colossal Black Mascara, Eye Mousse, Concealer, Foundation  
  31. Do you fall in love easily? With Shoes and Bags yes!
  32. Do you have cramps? Seriously do you really want to know that?
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? I love my girls

6 comments:

  1. How great you are from london love that city!lovely blog!im following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Www.thethinlineoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia, I loved your answer to question 14...just sayin! <3
    -Panda
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doll! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment. I look forward to talking with you. Love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...